Friday 1 March 2013

FEEDBACK: Sample Audience

Pros:
- Liked the scenes of Rebecca being watched by the antagonist since it showed "stalker-ish signs." This shows that when editing this scene I was able to successfully incorporate the voyeurism theory into my film using the POV effect.
- Thinks that there was a good use of sound effect in the shot where the antagonist turns his head. When editing this scene I tried to synchronize the sound with the movement of the antagonist.
- Shots were clear. They looked like they had been carefully planned out. When filming the walking scenes I knew that I would want to switch between the position of the camera in order to show different views of the character walking such as the side, back and front view.

Cons:
-The last killing scene isn't dramatic enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment