Thursday 21 March 2013

POSTER: In Their Skin Poster Review

Poster Review from mseabarbosa
Before reviewing a film poster that appealed to me and my film I decided to look online for a film poster that was considered successful, and came across this website:www.impawards.com. A total of 5 film posters were nominated for the best horror movie poster of 2012 and the final winner was the poster for the film 'In their skin,' so I decided to review it in order to see why it was successful and gain some inspiration or tips.

Overall I found that this poster rather than presenting the viewer with  graphic images of what the film is about by incorporate horror film conventions such as expressions with fear, blood and some kind of supernatural creature.
It went for a more subtle approach that generates fear on the audience because of its  calm  and normal image appearance of the characters within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment